Friday, January 18, 2013

Favourite Websites!

Miss Myers' Favourite Websites 


Thankyou for taking an interest in my favourite websites grade 4s! I use the internet everyday, and have my own set of favourite websites that I use on a regular basis. Take a while and explore the websites I will be sharing with you, they may be of interest to you as well! Maybe you already know about them, but see if there is something new that you did not know before! It may be useful and exciting!

1) I don't know about you grade 4s, but sometimes I am so busy that I end up missing my favourite shows on television! If that happens, I usually go to this website called Fastpasstv, that allows me to search any show that I want! All you have to do is search the television show that you want to watch, and click on the links that it gives you. For instance, does anyone enjoy watching the show GoodLuckCharlie?! 



2) One of my favourite websites of all time is Youtube. Youtube is a website that shows different types of videos! You can watch videos of science experiments, music videos, lyrical videos, videos of bands, movie clips, movie trailers, information videos, etc. Youtube offers a great variety of resources! Please take a look, and explore the endless possibilities! 


3) Another website that I use everyday is Hotmail. Hotmail is a website in which you can make a free email address. I use my email address to email people to keep in regular contact with my friends and family that I do not get to see everyday! Do you have an email address? If not, ask your parents maybe you can make one! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment